Hybiz .Tv, rated 1 among the top online business channels in the county, is hosting an event to honour the success’s story of women across a range of discipline. From women who made a rural enterprise work for the benefit of fellow villagers or be it a women in a urban setting who worked to make a difference to the lives of her fellow citizens. To out it short, we are looking for women both well known and unheralded , and exemplify where success stories by conferring the awards.
After successfully conducting the first edition of “Hybiz TV Women’s Leadership Awards” in the year 2020. Hybiz TV with double the previous enthusiasm and passion is coming with the second edition of the “Hybiz TV Women’s Leadership Awards”. As the whole world comes together to celebrate the International Women’s day on The 8th march , Hybiz takes pride in utilizing the occasion to recognize the achievements of women from all walks of life – especially the ones who had made a difference to the society and so .
Hybiz TV announces its second edition of “Women’s Leadership Awards” for the year 2021 at Sandhya conventions, Gachibowli on 6th of march 2021 in Hyderabad.
The nominations for the Awards are to be filed online, either by those who wish to nominate themselves or by someone who wants to nominate them on their behalf. After the deadline for acceptance of nominations, an independent agency will use a methodology to go through the nominations, shortlist and a jury will finally select the winners.
The three hour programme, will include talks by leading women from different walks of life, presentations and success stories of Skill development and Mudra scheme and initiatives under the Make in India policy of PM Narendra Modi government. . There will be a Fashion Show showcasing handwoven and traditional textiles, dances by noted performers from various parts of the country and conferment of Awards to women who have made a mark for themselves in various spheres.
To be eligible as a contestant:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of Telangana/AP in India.
- The applicant must not have any civil/criminal case /bank loan defaults pending against him or her or her organization, in the past or
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the schedule
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of online applications on any account and for any reason
- The applicant shall agree to be called for an interview/presentation by the judges in the process of selection. This may happen by way of telephone call or personal
- The applicant shall bear the cost of travel and stay during the
- The applicant understands and agrees that if he/she is selected as the winner, all decisions regarding production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program, media, social media endorsements, testimonials, appearance and all other aspects shall be with Hybiz
- The winner agrees that Hybiz TV will be informed of and approve all appearances in
- Any contestant that defaults on the contract must return all prizes & awards to the Hybiz TV office in the condition it was received.
- Applicant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral, written, and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during and after participation.
- Applicant must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Hybiz TV and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in this.
- The applicant is not a party to any contract, written or verbal with any person, business, public relations firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that he/she holds or may hold, nor has he/she made any commitments for the future regarding any such
- The organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that may occur to a participant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his/her own risk and responsibility.
- Hybiz TV may disclose any and all information provided by the applicant to any person for any purpose.
- Applicant understands and agrees to authorize Hybiz TV and those authorized by Hybiz TV to research and verify the information furnished in the application by the applicant, including personal and professional information, character, work history, awards and
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to the discretion of the The organizers are not responsible for non completion or non occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute the decisions of the organizers are final and binding on the applicant. Deadlines are determined by number of entries. The decisions of the judges are final.
- The courts of Hyderabad/Secunderabad have the jurisdiction over all.