Hybiz TV Media Awards TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hybiz TV has instituted the Hybiz TV Media Awards 2nd Edition 2022, a first of its kind event that is devoted to the recognition and honoring of outstanding media professionals working in newspapers, Television and FM Radio. For the first time in India, Hybiz TV is taking up a grand initiative to honor professionals from three media platforms ( Print, Electronic and Radio) together on a single platform with three different categories, namely Journalism, Advertisements & Circulation; Journalism, Advertisements & Subscription and lastly Advertisements & Subscription. We believe these professionals maintain the highest standards of their profession and have done work to sustain public trust in the media and impact the lives of people. The Hybiz TV Media Awards 2022 will recognize and honor the outstanding media persons in 30 different categories. The Event shall be held on 29th January 2022 in Hyderabad.
The following are the official Rules and Regulations for those who are nominating themselves/being nominated for Hybiz TV Media Awards 2022. The nominees must read and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Hybiz TV Media Awards 2022 program
To be eligible as a contestant:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of Telangana, India.
- The applicant must not have any civil/criminal case /bank loan defaults pending against him or her or her organization, in the past or
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the schedule
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of online applications on any account and for any reason
- The applicant shall agree to be called for an interview/presentation by the judges in the process of selection. This may happen by way of telephone call or personal
- The applicant shall bear the cost of travel and stay during the
- The applicant understands and agrees that if he/she is selected as the winner, all decisions regarding production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program, media, social media endorsements, testimonials, appearance and all other aspects shall be with Hybiz
- The winner agrees that Hybiz TV will be informed of and approve all appearances in
- Any contestant that defaults on the contract must return all prizes & awards to the Hybiz TV office in the condition it was received.
- Applicant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral, written, and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during and after participation.
- Applicant must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Hybiz TV and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in this
- The applicant is not a party to any contract, written or verbal with any person, business, public relations firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that he/she holds or may hold, nor has he/she made any commitments for the future regarding any such
- The organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that may occur to a participant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his/her own risk and responsibility.
- Hybiz TV may disclose any and all information provided by the applicant to any person for any purpose.
- Applicant understands and agrees to authorize Hybiz TV and those authorized by Hybiz TV to research and verify the information furnished in the application by the applicant, including personal and professional information, character, work history.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to the discretion of the The organizers are not responsible for non completion or non occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute the decisions of the organizers are final and binding on the applicant. Deadlines are determined by number of entries. The decisions of the judges are
- The courts of Hyderabad/Secunderabad have the jurisdiction over all