Thanks to Amazon for Promoting Handlooms | Harish GB Handlooms
#AmazonFestiveYatra comes to Hyderabad
Amazon brings the best of India together for the Great Indian Festival
A house-on-wheels roadshow with over 600 products from Amazon.in including selection by small & medium businesses across States & Union Territories of India
• Amazon.in Great Indian Festival started from midnight on September 29 and will be live until 11:59 pm today, October 04
• Reveals the biggest selection & deals on smartphones, large appliances & TVs, home & kitchen products, fashion, consumables such as grocery & beauty, consumer electronics and more with the best finance options for customers this festive season
• Customers can save more with an instant discount of 10% when they pay with SBI Debit and Credit Cards
• Great Indian Festival celebrated with #AmazonFestiveYatra that will cover over 6,000 kms across 13 cities taking unique selection directly to customers across the country to engage & understand the pulse of India
• Amazon.in offers artisans and start-ups a platform to showcase their products and bring forth the best of India in one destination
• Amazon India has partnered with Tata Motors for the #AmazonFestiveYatra with three Tata Signa trucks housing the entire curation and engaging with customers and sellers.
Hyderabad, Oct 04, 2019: Amazon.in announced its biggest festive celebration ‘Great Indian Festival’ that started from midnight on September 29. It will be live for customers until 11:59 pm on October 04. Customers will experience never-seen-before deals on the widest selection of smartphones, laptops, cameras, large appliances & TVs, home & kitchen products, fashion, consumables such as grocery & beauty, consumer electronics and more by lakhs of sellers.
With the theme ‘Now budget won’t hold back India’s celebration’, this year’s Great Indian Festival features a wide range of finance options from no cost EMI on Debit & Credit cards and Bajaj FinServ, 10% instant bank discount on SBI Debit & Credit cards, exchange offers and lots more.
Amazon.in’s Great Indian Festival spreads festivities with the #AmazonFestiveYatra – a unique “house-on-wheels” bringing the best of India together in one place. The #AmazonFestiveYatra is a celebration of the best Indian selection, bringing together not just the big brands available for the Great Indian Festival but also unique products from small & medium businesses, startups & artisans from every State & Union Territory of India. The specially curated house-on-wheels also includes selection from Amazon.in’s Karigar & Saheli programs. With 3 special trucks, #AmazonFestiveYatra will visit 13 cities covering over 6,000 kms throughout the festive season, providing a great opportunity for Amazon customers and sellers to engage, and share insights and opinions.
After New Delhi, Lucknow and Ahmedabad #AmazonFestiveYatra reached Hyderabad today. It will be ending its trip in Bengaluru. En route this journey, the “#AmazonFestiveYatra” truck will engage with its customers and sellers in Agra, Chennai, Indore, Kolkata, Kochi, Mathura, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam.
The #AmazonFestiveYatra is a celebration of the best of Indian selection, bringing together not just the big brands but also unique products from small & medium businesses, innovative tech products, health foods from India’s startups & handcrafted traditional and unique handicrafts and weaves from artisans, weavers as well as tribal communities from every State & Union Territory of India. From art by tribal communities of India, Bamboo décor from Assam, Tanjore Paintings from Tamil Nadu, Traditional weaves like Khadi, Ikkat, Pochampalli, Phulkari, Madhubani prints, blue pottery art from Rajasthan, Chikankari from Lucknow, Benaras Weaves, Jadau Jewellery, marble stone work from Agra, Pithora & Rogan art paintings, mudwork and Ajrakh block print, #AmazonFestiveYatra offers customers a sneak peek not just into the Great India Festival but also a glimpse of Indian entrepreneurial spirit and innovation.
Covered by Hybiz.tv Business Team Hyderabad
► Watch More Business Videos at India’s Leading online business channel http://www.hybiz.tv
► Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hybiz
► Watch More Videos on http://www.youtube.com/hybiztv
► Subscribe to HYBIZTV Channel: goo.gl/EEXqfu
►Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/hybiztv